Tuesday 1 March 2016

The Rocket

SPLASH! into the water. It was freezing cold. We had to race to the end. "I came first," said somebody. We got out, took the life jackets off and waited in line. It was a little bit cold. While everybody had their turn, the people in line were saying, "Fall! Fall! Fall! Everyone got told to stop. 
When it was my turn, I was a bit scared but I had a go. I ran and ran until I fell off, then I swam to the ladder and lined up again. Once I had another turn, Ashley told the rest of the people to stop. The other class was coming. 
We hopped into the small pool. I begged  Ella to come in and she said yes. We only got five minutes. We all  hopped out and got dressed. When we came out, we got a lollipop. We waited for a little while and I watched my sister. I was so excited until she fell. I was hoping she would make it to the end of the rocket. When we were all dressed, we headed back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment