Monday 15 August 2016

The park

Sienna 25/7/16 The Park
“Ya!Ya! We are finally at the park”, There were lots of people. I was there  with my cousin and Aunty

I  went on the slide. Myah and I both went down. She
went on her back so did I. On the way down, a nail scratched  her .When she came out of the slide, She was crying, I told her I would cheer her up by pushing her on the the swing but then she fell off.  Because I pushed a little too hard and let go of the chain she almost fell down the stairs and fell into the lake. She fell in a sandpit.

After the park we went to  get an ice cream. Myah took a big chunk and ,after a few seconds, she told me “BRAIN FREEZE!” she told me it was the most coldest brain freeze she had ever had.
  

We went to Mcdonalds. I got a happy meal and my cousin got a pie she loves pies and we went to the park and sat there to sort out everything. We drove
down the road.

After that we, went home to watch one movie each.

No comments:

Post a Comment